Hamimi Earrings - Hebba Disc
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 AUD fortnightly with More infoSave $-90.00
These "Hamimi Earrings - Hebba Disc" are a distinctively Berber inspired, contemporary take, using the raised dots that feature around the disc's. Each piece is handcrafted the traditional artisan way from recycled brass and the necklaces feature soft premium leather neckbands in cognac, black or sand.
- Disc-shaped Berber-style drop earrings with a raised dot edge.
- The total length including the ear wire is approx 3.5cm / 1.4". The diameter of the disc is approx 2cm / 0.8"
- Nickel-free handmade brass ear wires
- Supplied in a signature Hamimi jewellery pouch
- Handcrafted in Marrakech, Morocco
DETAILS: Due to the handmade nature, this piece may include some small indelible cracks or crazing which is considered part of the artisan individuality of this unique piece.
ORIGIN: Morocco, by Hamimi Designs